U.S. Outlook: Good vibes here, policy easing there
For more on this and other economic developments to watch, see highlights of my weekly economic analysis below, followed by a link to the full U.S. Outlook report, delivered on Sept. 5.Key observations:
- Manufacturing & non-manufacturing indexes are at best levels in years.
- U.S. consumers are set to come roaring back in August.
- The global economic picture remains gloomy.
- Is the European Central Bank moving fast enough to spur growth?
- Slowing global growth is taking a toll on U.S. exports.
Click here to read my full report.